Thursday, December 29, 2011

2 Months Old!






Briggsy boy, you are two months old. My oh my does time fly. You are 11 lbs, 7 oz (as of Dec. 12, so I know you're quite a bit bigger than that now!), 23 inches long and your head is 38.9 cm. You are wearing 6 months clothes for the most part! You have grown out of 3 month clothes in the length, so you're either wearing clothes that are too big or clothes that are too short. :) You're in size 1/2 diapers but only until we run out, then you'll be in size 2! This month, you started smiling at everyone. You especially smile big at mommy! You have been less fussy this month, but you are really particular about your sleeping and eating patterns! You like it quiet (Ella drives you nuts) and you like your own bed to sleep in. You don't like napping in other places. Mommy is sllllooowly adapting as I hate to leave you upstairs to nap while I'm downstairs even with the monitor! You still don't like the bottle very much. I'd venture to say you've only had about 10 or so and you really don't take them well. Big news this month is that you've started finding your hands. You put your fists up in front of your face and stare at them all day long. You've also started swating at toys in front of you with your hands and feet. On 12/27, you rolled over for the first time! Already! From your back to your front. We knew you were close and Ella and I stood near cheering you on! This month you also had your first overnight away from Mommy :( Mommy had surgery on 12/20 your two month birthday and had to stay in the hospital overnight. Grandma had you and Daddy took Ella. I think you got more sleep than Grandma did :) You are definately a momma's boy. You smile the biggest when I'm holding you and if you hear my voice you'll follow it all around! You are starting to interact with Ella more and more and she LOVES helping out getting you your "binky" ("Mom, he doesn't want it) or putting a blankey on you. She'll tell me when you're crying or smiling. Briggs, we love you soooo very much. You make everyday so much fun and full of joy! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment