Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nothing like your kid to show you your faults...


This morning as I was getting Ella ready to go to the sitter, she was in a delightful mood, and bossing me around (as usual). She told me, “Mommy Mommy get Dora”, “Go get it Mommy” (you were on a table so you couldn’t get down to go get it), so I went and got you your Dora night light (which you are obsessed with). You held it up to your eye and said “Picture mommy, cheese” “Say cheese Mommy”, so I posed for you, said “cheese.” And then you made a “clicky” sound like you took the picture. THEN…you said, “Mommy Mommy, one more, one more.” We went through this routine about 50 times. Do I really say “One More” after EVERY picture I take ???!!!  (The honest answer is yes). So sorry baby doll that I always make you take “one more.” Good thing I do though because you’re so dang cute I can’t get enough pictures of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment